- .: Sobre a InfoNature.Org
- .: Seja Voluntário
- .: Ver Notícias da Newsletter
- .: Receber Newsletter
- :: AMBIENTE
- Como ajudar a proteger o Ambiente - Opções essenciais para fazer no dia-a-dia
- Apoiar a Reflorestação
- Apresentação do documentário "A História das Coisas"
- Fotografias da Natureza (Parte 01)
- MOTIVOS PARA UMA ALIMENTAÇÃO VEGETARIANA
- Objectivos do Projecto de Defesa do Ambiente
- Projecto de limpeza de Praias
- Projecto de Reflorestação
- Projecto Natureza Pura - Limpeza de praias e florestas
- URGENTE- Ajude a evitar a destruição de árvores, plantas e pássaros.
- As vantagens de se reciclar papel
- :: DIREITOS DOS ANIMAIS
- Documentários / vídeos sobre Direitos dos Animais
- Entrevista: A organização e a sua visão sobre animais abandonados.
- Objectivos do Projecto Direitos dos Animais
- Razões para o vegetarianismo
- Uma história de um animal abandonado.
- Vegetarianismo: Consequências que o consumo de animais tem para si e para o planeta
- :: DIREITOS HUMANOS
- :: SOLIDARIEDADE
- :: VOLUNTARIADO / ACTIVISMO
- Contacto da Organização
- Newsletters de organizações
Newsletter: Yahoo News
The latest news and headlines from Yahoo! News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
Actualizado: 21 hours 33 min atrás
PARIS (AP) — The United States and Western diplomats failed to bring Russian and Ukrainian foreign ministers together Wednesday for face-to-face talks on the confrontation in Crimea, even as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry voiced optimism that an exit strategy was possible. "I'd rather be where we are today than where we were yesterday," he said.
By Patrick Temple-West WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A brief congressional hearing ended in shouting and confusion on Wednesday after a former U.S. Internal Revenue Service official refused to answer questions about a 10-month-old controversy involving IRS scrutiny of conservative political groups. Lois Lerner, who was at the center of last year's so-called Tea Party targeting scandal, declined to answer questions from Darrell Issa, the Republican chairman of the House of Representatives Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Issa, who has relentlessly pursued the tax agency over the controversy for months, dismissed Lerner and gaveled the hearing to a close after just 15 minutes, cutting off remarks by Representative Elijah Cummings, the panel's top Democrat. That was days after she issued a public apology, in answer to a planted question from the audience at a legal conference, in which she said the IRS had done "inappropriate" targeting of political groups with the words "Tea Party" in their names.